Saturday, October 16

...fall break(:

Fall break, aahhh such a relief!
this weekend has been SO eventful!


THURSDAY  DATE (: HOORAY!!  
    My friend Spencer (who I only met about a week ago) asked me on a date.  He picked me up at 11:30 am, and we went to Winger's for lunch, it was yummy (: we basically sat there for probably forty-five minutes after we had finished eating, just talking! We learned SO much about each other it was so great!  Theeeen the waiter was pissed! It was funny, but we felt bad so we left.  Then we went to Rock Canyon and we went on a looong hike, up a really hard hill and we rested at the top, it was THE prettiest view ever! We talked some more, I'm pretty sure I've nearly got this boy figured out!
   Next we waited for his friends and their dates to come so we could go real rock climbing..I was scared out of my pants!  I felt pretty stupid because Spencer is a freaking ninja and is fearless!  I'm still pisssed...just kidding not really.  Anywaysssss...I was glad Spencer would help me (: he was a sweetheart because pretty much I was shaking from fear..(I'm afraid of heights by the way). 
      Soooo, we were together for about eight hours straight, it was AWESOME! I had sooo much fun with him (:
p.s. he's a red head (: (: (:




FRIDAY  LORD OF THE RINGS MARATHON (SHUT UP, YOU ARE JEALOUS)
    First I took my friends shift at work...it was lame. theeen the party began!!  Me and Jared Jespersen (another ginger, hooray!) basically love Lord of the Rings...well I'm obsessed, shut up don't judge.  The best part is that the night before neither of us got very much sleep, so we were both suuuuper tired!!
0: (me)..0: (Jared) that's us yawning. 

By the way Jared is SamWise and I'm Frodo..it's fine, don't worry about it (: 
Unfortunately, we only watched The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers...we didn't quite get to The Return of the King...): but that's okay we still sat in front of the tv for like freaking six hours!!!! yeah..it's worth it (: I'm pretty sure we both went insane..we found the lamest things funny. my favorite is when we would laugh at the orcs because they're ugly..sometimes we would point to one and be like "haha that's you!!"...it's fine we're just SUPER immature (: I like it! 
Jared is obsessed with loin cloths...
aaanyways..it was pretty awesome because I started noticing airplanes..they were driving me crazy because I was trying to stay in the mode of LOTR but the stupid planes kept ruining it!! so, then we had a contest (: I saw more planes than him!  He even caught up to me and beat me for like...two seconds, but I'm super pro! Score 62 to 59..NOT counting the moon. (:

well yeah, Jared is pretty much awesome. I love him lots (: 

SATURDAY Work Much???
Well, I was originally scheduled in the afternoon, noon until four..but I'm SUCH a good friend I took Milie's shift because she wanted to be with her boyfriend...whaaaa??? that's okay..WHATEVER

So, I worked ten hours, straight, no breaks..still sore from rock climbing..yeah pretty sure that is self explanatory (: thaass okay though. So, I'm exhausted and grumpy and I just need a hug and a foot massage ): 

weeellll it's past my bed time (:
I've got to go put on my jammies (: nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. That's good that you had fun. And Lord of the Rings is my favorite too, so you're judged in a good way. :)

    WE NEED TO GO GET ICE CREAM.

    ReplyDelete