Monday, October 11

newbie..

I'm Karleen Mayre Peck. I guess that's a good way to start everything out right? um, I go to Timpview High School.  And I'm not sure what I'm going to do about college...Undecided, Ohio (thank you Amanda Bynes).
  
I like slow music a lot, probably my favorite. 
I like movies that make me laugh, cry, jump or punch the person sitting next to me, with the exception of Bambi that movie always gets me to do them all and I still hate that movie.
  
I like freckles and that feeling in your tummy when you recycle (:  
I like sticking my tongue out of the car window like a dog it's pretty great.  
I like late night phone calls.  
I like my best friends who keep me going.  
I like birds, pelicans are AWESOME. 
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just eat everything that's in the pantry, and that's usually when I'm most awake. 
I can get hurt really easily, and I like to speak my mind a lot, but that is getting better!

I like being different, so different that I sit in choir and watch everyone do the warm-ups and try to make my mouth move differently than everyone else.  Also in young women's when we say the theme thing, yes..I say it like 0.1 second after everyone, it's funny (:  


I have a crush on a lot of guys, you know, those cuties on the screen...ya... ANYWAYS..


I like to talk about cheese when there is nothing else to talk about. "She's The Man" totally stole that "do you like cheese?" thing from me, I'm ticked.

well, i ramble it's wonderful. but this is my blog! I like to..blog. 
Is another way of saying blog, typing your life and feelings? because that's what I'm doing. deal with it.  
sometimes when I'm home alone I blast show tunes and sing my heart out as if I were to ever be them.....HAHAHAHAHAH yeah I know... 


I like having breakfast at night.  
I like my crappy man car that barely functions.
I always stop and smell the flowers.  
I LOVE my family and i LOVE my bed. 
sunshine is the best, and winter just sucks! 
I like to smile when my heart is breaking.  
I like to write letters and send them to my friends that live two blocks down.
  
I hate seeing my mommy cry, I hate seeing my daddy upset. 
But, i love seeing them smiling at me. (: 


I don't like blondes it's all about brunettes and red heads, mmmmmm (: 


anyways. it's past my bed time, just kidding it will be when I get my homework done, so bye-bye for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Karleen you and your blog rock! And I am the FIRST commenter so NEENER NEENER NEENER!!! LOVE YOUR GUTS!

    ReplyDelete