Tuesday, April 19

day two....something you crave a lot..(:

I crave SO much all the time....you would think I was a prego with all the random craves I have! but these are the ones that are ALWAYS on my mind...aaaallllwwwwaaaayyyssss..

HOT CHOCOLATE!
just thinking about it warms me up. even in the middle of the summer, out in the sun...this is my first choice(:
(preferably Stephen's Roasted Hazelnut or Belgium Dark Chocolate) 
MMMMMMMMM




                                   KISSES!

I just love kisses. 
lips 
forehead
 cheeks 
hands..
they are just...HEARTWARMING!



DONUTS!
I'm almost positive those are Krispy Kreme's..I'm a regular(:
Donuts are just way too good!
Almost everyday of my life:
Mom: "what did you have for lunch?"
Karleen: "donuts." 



 I just think this picture is adorable..I'm not quite that extreme though..
OREOS!
and those freakishly delicious E.L. Fudge sandwhich cookies!
I like them better when they're double stuffed...buuut I'll eat the regulars.
Cookies with creme/fudge are just SOOO GOOD! 
and addicting...(: 
calories: like 70 per cookie..
and how many do I eat in an hour?..ohhh perhaps the whole package..
maybe I shouldn't keep this up...I'll be a FATTY.



Dove: Dark Chocolate
emphasis on the DARK. mmm(:
it's just so cravable. there is nothing to hate about these!
a package comes with just enough to satisfy me, but not too much to tempt me(: 
......
.....
....
...
..
.
notice how they're all SUGAR...? 

(except the kisses of course, they could be sugary sweet I suppose)
yeeeahhh......I'll probably die next year.

1 comment: